Saturday, July 30, 2016

McNay Open House


On July 21st I went to an open house at the McNay Art Museum at 6000 N New Braunfels here in San Antonio, TX.  I went to check it out for our wedding venue.  

We are getting married Dec 9, 2017.  I'm so exicited to be planning our wedding.  

The McNay was beautiful and breathtaking. They had several wedding vendors and we got to sample different menus and drinks.  




They also had different table settings which were just beautiful. 



It was really so nice just to be able to go and see what the wedding vendors here in San Antonio have to offer.  





I'm so happy to be planning this wedding.  I wanted to say a huge thank you to the McNay for holding this open house!  It was so informative and all of the vendors were so expentional.  














No comments: