Saturday, April 23, 2016

I have been M.I.A



I have not posted since Oct 2015.

I have been trying to figure out everything. I tried to get off my medicine and that was not a good idea. I have just been feeling so down and out since October. Some days are good but the majority of the days are bad. I feel like I am drowning but no one sees me. I have been wanting to write since October but I just have not had the strength to do it.

If that makes any sense to anyone. I have felt like such a failure with everything. With my family, with work, with what I really want to do in life. I was very excited when the new year started. I had decided to not let myself get into anymore dark places and 2016 was going to be my year to accomplish all of my goals that I had. But here we are the end of April. 4 month into 2016 and I still have not accomplished anything at all. Instead of not trying for a few days I have not tried anything since the end of October.



I really am just tired. I want to do more. I want to be a better mom for my kids, a better wife, a better daughter a better friend.



How do get out of this funk? How do you start to feel better? I am just in a dark place right now, I do not know how to get out of it.

I want to Thank You for stopping by today my Sparkly Friends. I promise not to be M.I.A. for so long next time. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: